Digital content creation
Our focus has always been on developing exceptional content for the web.
We work with text, images, video and social media to make websites informative, entertaining and loved by the search engines.
- SEO-focused copywriting to help customers find you on the web
- Keeping high-traffic sections updated with fresh content
- Topical blog posts which your target audience will read, comment upon and share
- Infographics and video content to create a true visual impact and drive engagement
- Content for apps that keep those fingers tapping, scrolling and sliding.
We have years of experience in managing content for people like AOL, Yahoo!, ITV.com, the BBC, Toshiba, Magic FM and Lürzer's Archive. We take pride in producing attractive and useful content which will bring visitors to your website – and make sure they stick around!
We can help you find your brand voice with clear, engaging copy which speaks in a language your audience understand. Our expertise lies in having worked with clients from so many sectors and produced copy for so many formats - from apps and brochures to email invites and About pages. We look on every project with fresh eyes and draw on all our experience to create copy which speaks a language your audience will understand.
For more on our approach to copywriting and to see screengrabs of our work, see our copywriting services page.
We look at the different pillars of content that are essential to your brand identity, and develop content that will inform, inspire and convince your users of the value of your products and services.
Design: It doesn't have to be just text - infographics, quizzes and flowcharts are all good ways of grabbing attention, encouraging mailing list sign-ups and helping you build long-term relationships with customers.
Video: Engage your audience in the most effective way possible, with exciting video packages in formats including product demos, animation, timelapse and how-to videos.
What does success look like to you? Is it an increase in web traffic? Keeping visitors on the page for longer, and encouraging them to move intuitively around the site discovering more about your products and services?
It could be a basic increase in sales, enquiries and newsletter sign-ups. Or maybe it's about repositioning the brand so the content on your site is more closely aligned with the messages you want to get across.
Taking a snapshot of the stats at the beginning of the project, we can monitor the success of the web content campaign and continually measure and adapt so it best meets the needs of your users.
On the blog
- How blogging can help your business
- How can you make your web copy readable and accessible?
- The blog post challenge. Let’s plan your next 25 posts!
- How to design an infographic that (actually) engages your audience
- I need a video, where do I start?
- How to grab (and hold!) your readers' attention on the web