Video is an incredibly effective tool for increasing brand awareness, generating leads and giving customers the confidence to purchase your product.
It's a succinct, engaging way to show what your product does and how your service can solve their problem.
Video content is highly shareable - people can embed it in their blog or their website, then share on social media. In email marketing, embedded video increases opening rates by 20% and reduces unsubscribes by 26%,
Off to a conference? A video will draw people to your stand and give you a positive talking point. Loop it on a large screen and show customers what the product does without having to explain it every time.
Let's not forget SEO - pages with video are 53 times more likely to rank on the first page of Google search results.
Video and Sookio
As a digital marketing agency with a solid reputation for online content, copywriting and social media, more and more clients ask us to produce video for them. It's a natural progression for us to be able to offer a more visual way of communicating brand messages to complement the written word.
So in 2016 we began to offer video as a service, partnering with Colin Ramsay from Little Dragon Films.
We do a lot of work in healthcare, tech and education, and we know how effective video can be at communicating complex concepts, particularly when presented alongside whitepapers, blog posts and web copy.
We have real expertise in producing great content that works for your business, without the overheads of a central London video agency.
Which type of video is best for your brand?
- The promo. A short, highly targeted video with a clear call to action. Increase conversion rates and generate lots of sales opportunities.
- About us. What's your story? Let's make an emotional connection between your audience and your brand, encouraging loyalty and trust.
- How-to videos and webinars. Particularly useful to demonstrate how a product works, these step-by-step guides prove the benefits of your product and show how easy it is to get started.
- Explainer videos. Talk through a complex process in a 2-minute video (not a 10-page document!)
- Interviews. Share knowledge and insights from your team.
- Vlogs. Perfect for business leaders with personality who don't want to spend time writing a long blog post, but are full of ideas and opinions to share on camera.
- Customer testimonials. Done right, these feel authentic, and will help convert your website visitors from potential leads to paying customers.
- Culture. Do you recruit a lot of staff? Light-hearted videos explaining what it's like to work at your company are effective at attracting the best people.
- Live events. We can cover your corporate event, interviewing attendees and recording the talks.
- Animations. If your product or service isn't very visual in itself, a great animation can bring it to life.
PS: Video works!
25 video marketing stats from HubSpot that prove video works!
52% of consumers say that watching product videos makes them feel more confident about going ahead and making a purchase, says Invodo
73% of marketing professionals worldwide name video as the type of marketing content with best return on investment,says ReelSEO.