Our Director Sue Keogh talks to business strategist Janice B Gordon in a special Up, Close and Personal interview for Facebook Live.
Watch their discussion to find out:
- Why generosity and kindness are good for business
- How Sue's 3-month rule can give you perspective
- Why you should listen to that gut feeling and say no once in a while
- The powerful lessons that grief can teach us
- When the best time is to plant a tree (yes, that's what we said!)
Event: Stand up, speak out, be heard
Come along to Janice's one-day conference to find out how to present your business with impact.
Hosted by the Professional Speaking Association (PSA) South East and sponsored by Sage UK (#SageBizMeetup), the event is for business owners who are keen to learn strategies to build their profile, present their business more effectively to their customers, and increase their effectiveness through speaking.
When: 10am to 4.30pm, 4 September 2018
Where: The Inn on the Lake, Gravesend, Kent
Cost: Top price is £50 plus VAT for non-members, with various discounts
More info: Visit the Stand up, speak out, be heard page on Eventbrite